Friday 30 December 2016

The year that was, 2016

Well, I think most people would agree that 2016 sucked. I'll certainly be glad to see the back of it. Aside from the various events we all know about, it's also the year I lost two members of my family. Focusing on the positives though, I have moved jobs and reconnected with a lot of friends many of whom I've not been in contact with for many years. The point of this annual post is to remind myself of things I do to flex my creative muscles and prove to myself that I don't just spent my time watching videos on YouTube and playing Gauntlet.


And I went back to doing some serious exercise and started playing a lot of board games again, not to mention the time spent acting as the Treasurer (and member of the PCC) of my church.

Resolution count: 2/10 - appalling.

I spent a lot of time on technical things and photography this year at the cost of writing. Next year I want to step up the writing and draw some more maps.

No comments: