- 13 posts on this blog (14 including this one)
- 2 posts on my gaming blog
- another year of the Year in Pictures site, up to 21 photographers
- created the Year in Pictures helper and only completely broke it once
- over 239 contributions to various projects on github (down from last year)
- started a new D&D game (Elsewhere) resulting in much writing, drawing of maps and running of sessions
- went on another photography course to learn how the rest of the buttons on my camera work
- 100+ pictures on my instagram account
- loads of photos on my flickr stream
- became a Reader at the British Library (and failed to find the thing I was looking for)
- helped out at Codebar
- lost a load of weight
- started back at the gym properly
- updated my website and Gareth's website
- made a set of coasters with pictures of my nephew at different points over his first year
It's not a lot, but this has been a very work-centric year. That is definitely something to change in 2019. On top of this, I've also learned to pick a lock, introduced some friends to the joys of the escape room, done a load more sound desk stuff, and failed to see the friends I mentioned last year.
Resolution count: 6/10 - definitely improving over previous years.
This coming year needs to do more with what I started this year. More serious exercise, with an endgame I'm actually happy with. Code more. Draw more. Create some things that aren't the blog / game cycle. It's going to be another busy one at work, which means I need to be careful to avoid just getting sucked into it. After a scientific analysis of work and play I'm going to be doing at least one thing every month. And I will definitely see those people this year.
Brace yourself, everyone. 2019 incoming...